Announcement bars are a great way to improve engagement and increase conversions on your website!
Did you know that we create slide-in promo bars, notification bars, opt-in bars, and whatever else kinda-bar you want to appear at the top or bottom of your website?
Promote any content, any time, and on any page of your website. Announcement bars can be triggered on page load, after a timed delay, a scroll delay, or with exit intent technology; which will trigger your announcement bar before the user leaves your website!
Not sure how to use an announcement bar on your website? Here are a dozen ways that we’ve seen used out there:
- Share a site-wide message
- Highlight a recently released product
- Display shipping information
- Link to your most recent blog post
- Create urgency with a countdown timer
- Capture emails
- Advertise a special or promotion / offer promo codes
- Promote social pages and gain followers
- Promote an upcoming event or webinar
- Offer a free giveaway or download
- Link to your FAQ
- Share news about a recent award or certification
Need assistance choosing how to use an announcement bar on your website?
Reach out to us. We’d love to help!